Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies without sugar
American chocolate chip cookies have become a classic here too. They fit in every season and you can personalize them with different types of chocolate, nuts, caramel pieces and dried berries. There are hundreds if not thousands of recipes for it - so what's so different about ours? Just everything! The ORGANIC date sugar provides the classic, caramel-like note that is so loved in chocolate biscuits - and a lot of nutrients too! The ORGANIC erythritol melts in the oven like real sugar, thus ensuring the right crunch, without a single calorie! You can also freeze the dough once you've formed it into balls. When you feel like having cookies, you can simply throw them into the preheated oven (they then take about 1 minute longer), and you have freshly baked cookies within minutes!
PREP TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 1 hour 15 mins
for 25 servings
- Prepare the psyllium husk egg by mixing the psyllium husk with the water.
- Chop the chocolate into smaller piesces.
- Mix the vegan butter with the date sugar, erythritol and Vanilla until fluffier.
- Add flour, Baking Powder, Psyllium husk egg and plant milk and mix. If necessary add more milk.
- Mix the chocolate and other optional ingedients in.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour. You can also form the doughballs and freeze them until you want to eat cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Form the dough into walnutsized balls and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for around 12 min (more if the dough is frozen) until the edges turn golden brown.
This recipe is made with
Organic date sugar
What do our customers say?