Organic Spinach Hummus
for 5 servings
- Soak the dried chickpeas in water overnight.
- Change the water and add the baking soda and some salt. Cook the chickpeas for about an hour, then pour off the liquid and let the chickpeas cool slightly. (If you're using canned chickpeas, you can start with the next step)
- Add all the ingredients except the ice water into a food processor.
- Start mixing the chickpeas while adding the ice water in small amounts, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Fill into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
This recipe is made with
Organic Spinach Powder
What do our customers say?