Chickpea Blondies with Organic Date Sugar
for 6 servings
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Rinse chickpeas, let them drain and add to blender.
- Add all ingredients (other than the chocolate & baking powder) to the blender.
- Blend until the mixture becomes firm. (In case it becomes too firm, just add a bit of water).
- Put the 'dough' in a bowl and mix in the baking powder and chopped chocolate.
- We recommend tasting the dough and adding sugar or maple syrup to preference.
- Line a baking pan with baking parchment.
- Put the dough in the lined pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Take the blondies out of the oven and sprinkle them with peanuts and molten chocolate.
This recipe is made with
Organic date sugar
What do our customers say?